Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so it looks kinda E.B. Its simple though. Whadya think.

j

Attachments

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Old Scout said:
Only one mouting bolt? :eek: One good bump and it will turn into a scoop!
dude...
there's 4.

uses the bottom crossmember bolts....

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Agreed. I have Matt's version and the side tabs that mount to the frame appear to be 1/2 the height of yours. Cut em shorter and slot the holes so you can adjust.

Tis

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jtisdale said:
Agreed. I have Matt's version and the side tabs that mount to the frame appear to be 1/2 the height of yours. Cut em shorter and slot the holes so you can adjust.

Tis
Well, I thought of that, but Matt uses a stamped/pressed piece. The problem is the pass side cat. There is only one half inch clearance on that side from the cat. I was/am concerned about heat. I also don't have a press.

I figure I am going to try it in Moab on poison/golden/gold as well as some others.....

Thanks guys...

j

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
road1will said:
i also have Matt's, and agree with Tis...is yours tied into the sway bar mounts?
What's a sway bar? Oh yeah... they put those on the new ones don't they... ;)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Red skid plate, Red drive shaft, Green somthingerother, and RWL facing in on the Goodyears......going for the bling on the underside?

trendsetter:flipoff2:

-Jeff

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Stupid question

Stupid question, ....you have to take it off every time you change the oil?? Or is there an access that I don't see?

PS clean looking garage floor(no oil). Do you not park it there often, or have you managed to do the impossible and keep a rangie from leaking anything?? I think of mine as an active undercoating system.

Seth

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually have my first oil seepage at the knuckles since I changed the front axles. :( I was in a hurry. It's all about not getting the gasket material too tight.

I will be buying a new hole saw bit this weekend to alieviate the drain issue with the oil pan.

j

1 - 11 of 11 Posts