Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
They seem to work well in the snow, but they don't air down for shit on a light rig. I plan on attacking a set with an iron in the spring.

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Yeah I'm sure, brand new set on a 2600 lb sami (at the most). Your pic is also taken on a rock. I'm talking about airing down for snow, as in the bulge produced by the tire on flat ground. I told ,my friend that theya re new tires and teh sidewalls have yet to break in, so I will have more for you in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pull the valve cores and drive across town.:flipoff2:
What are the sidewalls like?(besides very neked!)

I wanna try something other than the same old SX's that I've been buying/running since I got into this sport. It's down to the new Maxxis Creepy Crawler, the STS, and the Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips.

·
Premium Member
16,679 Posts
You know you want the PJ's.......:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

PJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJP
JPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJ
PJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJ

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Weasel said:
You know you want the PJ's.......:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

PJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJP
JPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJ
PJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJPJ
Nice black writing. Everybody want's the PJ's, still saving for my set of 38's.

I got a friend running the STS' on a '98 dodge 1500. It's a pavment pounding mall rig with like 12" of lift, but he did great in the snow. Mud on the other hand, well, he might as well been running racing slicks.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
snow and sand rock with the sts.... mine flatten out great on a TJ .. and they drive like a new goodyear... only 10 oz on average per tire to balance .... I have been super hard on mine ..38's and had no problems...
Mike-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts