Pirate 4x4 banner

441 - 448 of 448 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's going on everyone? It's been awhile since I've logged in on here I had to create a new account, just moved to Red Oak, Ia and was donated a 94 Explorer because my neighbor wanted my son and nephew to build something with it instead of crushing it... I'll try and post pictures later...

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Most are on the FaceBook(killed this place plus the BS password reset), dozens of clubs with new ones popping up every year but with very little land to use legally Iowa is lacking in many ways for wheelers.

MIOBI member in DSM here but admittedly I do not check this section but every few months.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Its really a shame about FB groups killing the forums - the forums is such an easier and longer lasting way to store info an knowledge. The facebook groups I'm in seem to all be new people asking the same question that's been asked 200 times before, or people selling stuff. Can't really do a build thread on facebook and have it stick around.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Its really a shame about FB groups killing the forums - the forums is such an easier and longer lasting way to store info an knowledge. The facebook groups I'm in seem to all be new people asking the same question that's been asked 200 times before, or people selling stuff. Can't really do a build thread on facebook and have it stick around.
I completely agree. I don't do Facebook. Nice to be able to search forums to find threads to read regarding a certain topic.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Howdy Neighbors

Hey Guys. I just noticed this forum and figured I'd give a shout out and a shameless plug for myself.. I looking for a dodge 12 valve 4x4 5 spd 3.54! like for forever..

I might consider a 5 spd vortec 4x4.

And as far as wheelin in Iowa? I gave up and hit I-80 West.. But I sold my 2wd 12 valve and toyhauler and I'm jonesin because I haven't left Iowa in three years.

441 - 448 of 448 Posts