Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
RCR

It might help to include the entire name of the event is 3rd Annual Jeeps Unlimited Right Coast Run :flipoff2:

All Jeeps, All JU members, All weekend long :eek:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Re: RCR

TTU-XC said:
It might help to include the entire name of the event is 3rd Annual Jeeps Unlimited Right Coast Run :flipoff2:

All Jeeps, All JU members, All weekend long :eek:
I could also easily be called an unorganized cluster f*ck. Avoid Tellico at all costs that weekend.

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
I may be there with the AU group on the 21st - 23rd. It all depends if the truck survives Clayton, Disney, Hot Springs, Gardendale, and some other places the week before that.

J. J.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Im gonna try and make it, that is if I can get my shitcan back together by then.

Here is how it looks now:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Tellico

Flmanyj, I will be there a few times in mar for practice for ERoCC so when it gets a little closer just let me know and I'll meet you up there and show you around.

stfo412, Scott what up? you're going to Tellico and I don't know about it yet? WTF? Man send me an email and let me know exactly when you're headed up there and I'll come meet you. I'm running ERoCC this season so I need as much practice as I can get in. I will be in Jellico for ERoCC practice march 8th so other than that day we'll come up and ride with some ECU folks. If you're reading this now give me a call tonight

Patooyee, Damn you missed a hell of a weekend at Tellico last weekend, Peckerwood had about 8-9" of snow on the ground. Hell it took me 35-45 minutes to get up Fain's Ford. It was covered in a few inches of ice and snow. I think out of the 25-30 people I talked to while I was up there, I only heard of about 6 or 7 people even climbing it without the cable. Send me an email this week sometime I need to talk to you about ERoCC.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Jeepn_NC, we have a lot in common!!:D

Mine looks like that too, but mine is a 94 Ranger. I hope I will be done by then, and I might be able to make it too.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Re: Tellico

jeepguru7 said:
Flmanyj, I will be there a few times in mar for practice for ERoCC so when it gets a little closer just let me know and I'll meet you up there and show you around.

stfo412, Scott what up? you're going to Tellico and I don't know about it yet? WTF? Man send me an email and let me know exactly when you're headed up there and I'll come meet you. I'm running ERoCC this season so I need as much practice as I can get in. I will be in Jellico for ERoCC practice march 8th so other than that day we'll come up and ride with some ECU folks. If you're reading this now give me a call tonight 404-617-0182

Patooyee, Damn you missed a hell of a weekend at Tellico last weekend, Peckerwood had about 8-9" of snow on the ground. Hell it took me 35-45 minutes to get up Fain's Ford. It was covered in a few inches of ice and snow. I think out of the 25-30 people I talked to while I was up there, I only heard of about 6 or 7 people even climbing it without the cable. Send me an email this week sometime I need to talk to you about ERoCC.

hmmm im gonna shoot for the jellico practice..... just a heads up.... the day after erocc in april... im gonna be spending a week at tellico....

·
Registered
396 Posts
Are you talking about the week after the first event? If so i won't be coming up there then, as I already have 4 practice weekends schduled before April 26th. But we'll see when it gets closer. At least Tellico is on the way home for me so I might stop over for a day or so. Later

1 - 20 of 30 Posts