Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to find a couple good BB for atvs.. I am looking to getting back into the sport.. Anybody Got a Nice LT500 or Banshee they want to sell or trade:D Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I have a nice Suzuki LT500 that is for sale also. It was built by Tudors Performance in Corona CA. Check out www.tudorsperformance.com , look for Quadzilla reborn. Look at that and that is what was done to my bike. You might find it on www.off-road.com also. The bike has motor mods but not to the extreme where it hurts reliability or needs to be rebuilt every season, Cool head, 39MM carb, new Barnett clutch, New factory plastic, New tires, Powder coated frame, Every nut screw or bolt has been replaced, New EBC brakes front&rear, Sidewinder chain and sprockets, Set of Paddles and complete set of flat tracks(f&r). This bike is basically brand new only a WHOLE LOT faster. Only the heavily modified Banshee will keep up. This bike will clown everything else!!! Raptor, Cannondale, Polaris, Kawi 700, They cant touch this bike!!!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
do a search for banshee in the classifieds on this forum. i did a while back to grab my ad to put on top and i saw two other banshees that were cheaper and stocker.(is that a word?)

i usually go to sand mountain. haven't gone for a while though.:(

but i post it here when i go. next one will probabley be around april. maybe you'll have a quad by then.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found those last night.. Thanks.. That is where I will be heading once I get something to take out there.. It has a been a couple years since I have had a ride:( .. Let me know when you go.. I would be more then willing to go once I have found something...:D

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have recently found these, and are they huge sites.....
atv time.com and high lifter.com :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts