Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about running sway bars on my EB and was wondering if any of you out their have done this and if so give a pic or info. Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
i was wondering the same thing.

i know jim at wild horses was playing with one but i havn't anything new.
it can't be that hard to do one like the comp. buggy's

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
by dad runs one. WH has some parts, the bar and mounts on the frame.
You just have to build the links yourself.
Works killer on the street and speed stuff like sand. Undue 2 bolts and it's up out of the way.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I had called WH before posting but they said they did not have a kit yet but they would get back to me later about it.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
They have been working on their kit for at leasy 3 years. Ask Jim if you can buy just the bar and then make your own end links.
Or just fab your own.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I believe they were factory installed on some of the later EBs maybe try one of the Bronco wrecking yards like Jeff's Bronco Graveyard or........ I'm assuming you were interested in street performance.:eek:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Oatmeal said:
I believe they were factory installed on some of the later EBs maybe try one of the Bronco wrecking yards like Jeff's Bronco Graveyard or........ I'm assuming you were interested in street performance.:eek:
yes, there was a stock one, but it hangs below the axle. The one WH has sits high and in front so when it is not connected there is no negatives off road.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Check out jeep waggoneers. They have them up out of the way and may give you a good idea on fabbing up one using its parts or your own (I was at the junk yard today)

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Are you looking for an ANti-rock bar like currie? or just a sway bar for the street?
For the street, go grab one from a B2 or a ranger and make it pin-able to remove once you hit the trail

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yellowbronco said:
Did that wristed axle make it a little floppy on the street?
It was alredy on the loose side but it is now alittle worse.

Welndmn~ It is just for street. I will check the BII of a set up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts