Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Umm. Just wondering if there were any off road trails in kansas cuz everybody round here just likes to go tear up farmers fields... yeah... real cool (extreme sarcasm). Anyways... I was wondering if their were any OFFICIAL trails or anything where I won't get busted for doing something illegal. :D

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey my uncles got a field i drive in chasing coyotes in every once in awhile that is fun, i am just kidding, hey if you look on the Kansas 4x4 association page, there is only one place i have seen. It is a valley that they go up but that is about it. Unless you want mud running. Other wise head out here to CO. I have family all over KS and have never seen anything real good yet out there unless it is near the lakes and usually that is private land.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
There is Tuttle Creek in Manhattan, KS

I dont know if it is a trail but Kansas Crawl is coming up in some place named Dighton(sp), Kansas. It is a built trail and I never thought something in KS could be any good but I have talked to some guys who go and say it is pretty good.

There is also a few places out in western Kansas but have never been there.

There is a guy on here trying to build a ORV park in Kansas somewhere and it sounds like it may be good.

There is a club called the Wichita 4x4 club that sets up events and rides in other states but at least it would be people you could get to know.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Yea, pretty boring around here.

FatA$$, any idea where to get some info on the Kansas Crawl?

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
Disney, OK and Joplin, MO are your best bets. I was at Tuttle 3 times this year and it's okay, but the drive for me isn't worth it anymore when Disney and Joplin are about the same drive.

My bro-in-law lives in Toronto and works in Chanute :D

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I agree with Bones on this one, even though he is a gay photographer :flipoff2: Disney and Joplin seem to be the spots to go, Manhattan is simple trail area, with lots of ATV's buzzing around, its fun to shake your rig down and drink beer at, free camping and what not, but from were Im located not worth the drive.

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
Maybe if we get our junk done soon, a shakedown run to one of those two maybe??? I'll have my second buildup done before Fatass gets his first completed and that's not saying much cuz I'm slow like Corky :flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Bones said:
Maybe if we get our junk done soon, a shakedown run to one of those two maybe??? I'll have my second buildup done before Fatass gets his first completed and that's not saying much cuz I'm slow like Corky :flipoff2:
DAMN, I didnt know fat bastard was famous (Corky!) I say we shake down in Joplin just because its new and a wee bit closer to la casa !

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
No fooo! I meant FatA$$ Toyota in the above post :flipoff2: Shit they both are closer to your casa! I could piss on either from your shack.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Anyone know the quickest way from Wichita to Joplin?

According to mapquest, the best route is all the way down to Tulsa and back up. Seems like alot of extra driving to me.

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
Slowerthanu said:
I lived in KS for 4 years (Overland Park) I am so glad I got Transferred back to Utah.
LOL, SLC is where we are heading as well this year I hope. Going out in a month or so to check it all out.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Bones said:
I'll have my second buildup done before Fatass gets his first completed and that's not saying much cuz I'm slow like Corky :flipoff2:
BWWAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHAAAA

Suckah Fish!!!

Fool on you bishizel. My truck just got finished on Sunday. The only shit I got left to do is the steering stabilizer and bumpers and sliders. The rest is done. I am actually driving it now.

:flipoff2: :D

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
toyotarules said:
hey fatass and billy, you want to meet up sometime so I can check out your trucks? :D
Who are you and where do you live??

I live in Derby.

Ask Baja Billy, my truck was at FatBoyz 4x4 and was almost done then. Now it is done so I can meet fo sho.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts