Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys so I'm trying to increase the size of my wheeling group. We normally do harder trails but are open to mild stuff. We hunt fish wheel drink 4 lokos and leave the trails nicer than we find them. Full sends are a normal occurrence. If that sounds like fun then add me on Instagram @ juanabejuan . we usually convoy to places like Johnson valley hollister hills hopefully soon the rubicon. Some rigs are towed others are driven.

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,508 Posts
Whats up guys so I'm trying to increase the size of my wheeling group. We normally do harder trails but are open to mild stuff. We hunt fish wheel drink 4 lokos and leave the trails nicer than we find them. Full sends are a normal occurrence. If that sounds like fun then add me on Instagram @ juanabejuan . we usually convoy to places like Johnson valley hollister hills hopefully soon the rubicon. Some rigs are towed others are driven.
Lots of guys in the San Luis Obispo/Paso area. I don’t know beyond that.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's a "full sends"???
Ive bent 2 axle housings gusseted and pinched a knuckle ball shut. So whatever happens happens. No pressure but personally I like to let loose. Safety is a high priority but I work hard to play hard.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I'm guessing you are using a localized \ slang \ type term...
It reads like you full send it and shit gets fubared...
How did I do???

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
You did great. I don't normally break stuff. But I do carry full set of tools just in case. I usually drive to And from trails. I'll jump it and stuff if one of the krew brought a trailer. So whats up anyone down for johnson valley next weekend?

·
Premium Member
'81 Shit Box
89 Posts
almost all the random people i talked to at KOH were from San Luis Obispo. must be a lot of wheeling up that way.
I'm from Paso, there ain't shit for legit wheeling up here. Closest would be Hollister, or towards the sierras, like Bald Mt and what not. We have Pozo, but that is mostly dirtbike trails. Slo doesnt have any trails besides old access roads at the top of the Grade. We go down to Johnson Valley a few times a year to do hardcore wheeling and for KOH of course. I think there is a lot of wheelers in this area because we are in the center of a lot of wheeling areas. 5ish hours from JV, 5ish hours from Tahoe, and we're close to the valley without being in the valley lol

North county has the riverbed that we drop into, always able to find some rocks or water to get into trouble with though, not too many people run down there though besides us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts