Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After no wheeling for the last 5 months I've got the Sammy running again. This will be the first run with the SOS Lucky 13 and the Ringer R with the Ultimate behind that. The final crawl will be 223:1, lower than I needed but it worked out like that. Hope to wheel with some of the POR BB guys.:)

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
PICS!

What exactly is TDS? I've never been but all the pics i've seen just look like a bunch of rutted dirt hills, are there rocks?

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
fatkid said:
After no wheeling for the last 5 months I've got the Sammy running again. This will be the first run with the SOS Lucky 13 and the Ringer R with the Ultimate behind that. The final crawl will be 223:1, lower than I needed but it worked out like that. Hope to wheel with some of the POR BB guys.:)
I dont think ill make it down fatty....I think im going to CRCA in march and then ill be back down there for sure in september for the calrocs finals...............

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
Don't think I'll make it either:( running out of Samurai funds. I just hope I make Moab......if not, it's Hammer time:D

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
fatkid said:

My Sammy is sitting on jackstands awaiting Toy axles. I'm bringing my Toy from CT but I'd like to check out your rig to get ideas for mine. See ya in Benderville.

Hef

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
fatkid said:
See ya there...:)
Sure, just another newb wantin to fit in :D :D :D.

What's up my Tin:skull:Bender brother, finally did the 1/2 hour of work??

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
RE:Todd said:
Sure, just another newb wantin to fit in :D :D :D.

Fine, you wanna play like that? I'll just drink the 12er of JW Dundee's Honey Brown I bought for ya today on my way out there.:flipoff2:

"How many are left? Oh man, let me see.....uh oh dude, looks like I'm drinking the last one. Hehe, maybe next year, OK?"

:flipoff2:

Hef

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Hef said:

Fine, you wanna play like that? I'll just drink the 12er of JW Dundee's Honey Brown I bought for ya today on my way out there.:flipoff2:

"How many are left? Oh man, let me see.....uh oh dude, looks like I'm drinking the last one. Hehe, maybe next year, OK?"

:flipoff2:

Hef
Hef, did I quote you?? Didn't think so :flipoff2: :flipoff2: . Besides, I already offered you "The Boy"'s services for the beer :D :D .

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
fatkid said:
Had to do little more than that but it's done enough to show ya how to get it.:flipoff2:
Time to bust off some crack lines :D :D .

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I should be there with my new LWB although still pathetically still stock... I gotta find some 235's to slap on this beast so I have better ground clearance... After TDS the thing comes apart for the Toy axles, tranny, t-case & ringer/lucky 13...
SCWA... no real rocks, but still a lot of fun even for well built rigs.. kinda like driving on the moon, not that I have, but thats what everyone told me before I went, and I've gone every year since except for last when my last truck was in mid buildup. Worth the drive!

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
RocKrawler said:
I should be there with my new LWB although still pathetically still stock... I gotta find some 235's to slap on this beast so I have better ground clearance... After TDS the thing comes apart for the Toy axles, tranny, t-case & ringer/lucky 13...
SCWA... no real rocks, but still a lot of fun even for well built rigs.. kinda like driving on the moon, not that I have, but thats what everyone told me before I went, and I've gone every year since except for last when my last truck was in mid buildup. Worth the drive!
Terry, are you going on stock runs then? If I know some people here going on stock runs.. I may just bring my toyota:evil:

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Yes Bill, bring the Yota, that way I wont feel like the only guy in a stock rig! I camp by the Petersons Magazine group, on the North side of the main camp near the base of the surrounding hills. Look for a stock dark red LWB ( looks exactly like SCWAFISH's "before" shots ) and my tow rig, a tan & red Burb 4x4

SCWA.. its next weekend Mar 1-2

1 - 20 of 35 Posts