Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys has anybody ever been to swamp lake? i recently went out there with a friend in his CJ-5(the only reson i rode in a heep is because my cruiser wasn't in crawlin' condtion). the trail is out by Sierra Summit. it's a one and a half day ride out to swamp lake and it's preety challenging. the are a few parts that aren't for the squemish. i think that the hardest part is a solid granite face at about a 50 degree angle followed by a bunch of loose boulders with no alternate path. :eek: if you have a winch and some rock crawlin' experience you could do it within you r first couple tries. the rest of the trail is pretty bouncy :bounce2: :bounce: i'll try to get some pics.

·
Registered
26 Posts
cruzerman350 said:
i think that the hardest part is a solid granite face at about a 50 degree angle followed by a bunch of loose boulders with no alternate path. :eek:

Thats Rooster Rock. No winch needed :p . I run it all summer. Its start to become littered and abused though :shaking:

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Georg,
A Cruiser buddy of mine from high school was telling me about it recently. Said it's a kick ass trail. Lets plan a trip for next year.

KK

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Rooster Rock is cool. Although running the trail from bottom to top may seem the harder way, I recommend running it from the top.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
orangefj45 said:
cool.
thanks in advance you newbie fawker! :flipoff2:

thats not very nice :( anyway itried to find some pics and i know my friend has some so i'll get em as soon as possible. by the way my cruiser will smoke you! :flipoff: :flipoff2: :flipoff:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts