Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email a few weeks ago inquiring about the 6.1 gear sets and they said that they had all been spoken for but that they would be making more but selling them for more like 700 or so. Anyone hear anything else? Did a shop buy a bunch and is willing to sell them for that amount? Thanks
erik

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
ECF said:
I sent an email a few weeks ago inquiring about the 6.1 gear sets and they said that they had all been spoken for but that they would be making more but selling them for more like 700 or so. Anyone hear anything else? Did a shop buy a bunch and is willing to sell them for that amount? Thanks
erik
It would be nice to know who you e-mailed, cuz there is more than one set of 6.1's:flipoff2:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I got a reply from Roadless Gear the other day and all of the sets at the sale price of $595 are spoken for. The new price for incoming sets will be $750 for gears only. I have read elsewhere that they only brought in 10 sets at the special sale price.

Now back into lurking mode. Oh yeah, flame on.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
nozuk said:
i told you so i posted that along time ago but Rock hopper woould'nt answer me and those gears look like shit and to get the flange on youhave to beat it on with a hammer i wathed a guy put them in
Can i get a translation, or a clarification on that???

·
Registered
608 Posts
nozuk said:
i told you so i posted that along time ago but Rock hopper woould'nt answer me and those gears look like shit and to get the flange on youhave to beat it on with a hammer i wathed a guy put them in

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107361&pagenumber=2

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
i have those gears......i'm not sure what you mean by the look....and any new spline is going to be more difficult to slide the flange on.....these are new gears and not recuts....that's why....ever notice sliding a piinion flange onto a new pinion gear is more difficult?

personally, i like the geras because it's 4 new gears instead of 3 so no clearancing of the case is needed.....

oh yeah.....and nozuk.....peep this shit :flipoff2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts