1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
398 Posts
look pretty good... stick out a bit far for me...
remind me of the daystar rear bumper...

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
You gotta wonder about someone who jumps right on E-Bay with such a goodlooking AD. Hum, have they done this before? Why doesn't he show his location. Does he have a flat rate for shipping?
Looks kinda cool, but does stick out quite abit.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like somebody on this site likes it. Its been on & off ebay all week with no bids & now i post this & somebody bid on it already.

let me know how you like it!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Leems like he has a lot of unnecesary photoshop work on the license plate and arount the rear of the tub in the drivers side picture. I say send an email to ebay and see if they are able to determine whether or not he has done this before. They may say that it's not their problem but you have the right to know if this guy is a clown and sells a ton of bumpers and then takes the money, waits a few months, and then starts a new account.

I agree that if he were legit he would post an email address or a website even if it is a small geocities site. Makes me wonder.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
apeters89 said:

Did you not see this at the top of the page?

"This is a private auction. Your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. If you are already bidding on this item, view your bidder status."

·
Registered
398 Posts
Does he show a phone number? I agree it LOOKS a little shady...
If he does not have a phone #, E-Mail address, or anyway to contact him through the sale, how are you going to contact him if you have a question, or a problem, or if he rips you off?

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Like a newbie who would jump on a message board and put up an e-bay link to a product that we can't tell if he's trying to pimp for a friend?

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
In all I would say it looks pretty nice. Yes it does stick out a little far for any real trail use though.

·
Premium Member
25,817 Posts
I did a yahoo search on CANYON CRAWLER BUMPER and found his website in like 5 seconds.

http://www.roccrawlerracing.com/4436.html

This is on the main page:

"In the meantime you can reach us at [503 314 6307] , We are looking forward to hearing from you. You can also contact us at our e-mail address: [[email protected]].

If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.

In brief, you should know the following about us: our company was established in 1991 and had been responsible for providing outstanding products ever since. Our specialty is in offroad products. . Our business is located in northwest oregon."

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
geberhard said:
WTF! Get thsi posting outta here newbie!!!! Move this crap to the newbie forum. By the way that bumper is ugly as shit. But if you get it, get it in chrome :)
this was an honest friggin question from somenone who wants to make sure he doesnt get screwed by a scam on ebay. i dont understand why everyone on this website trys to bring it down all the time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks a lot. thats exactly what i was looking for.

how did you know to search for canyon crawler? i was trying to find them under tubular products.

its nice to see some people actually are helpful.

·
Premium Member
25,817 Posts
billdorn said:
thanks a lot. thats exactly what i was looking for.

how did you know to search for canyon crawler? i was trying to find them under tubular products.

its nice to see some people actually are helpful.
That's why I'm a mod and the rest are asshats. :laughing:

I did a search for tubular and came up empty so I kept trying. Alot of startup companies don't have the $$$ or ability to have a website of their own, but sell stuff on other websites. Like some of the vendors here. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey! They also have these cool golf carts! :laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts