Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anydboy know if a set of wrangler 4" lift rear leaf springs and 4 " front coils will fit onto my 89 xj

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Kilby said:
Use a little ingenuity.
It'll fit.

:flipoff2: newbie :flipoff2:

:rolleyes:
nope never fit .. dont matter what ya do.. never ever ever ever fit.. and dont try and fab ur own brackets casue with this question ya already proved ya dont know what ur doing.. hmm

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Is it a Full Moon or something tonight???????????

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your right i am a newbie im 16 i used to drive an import but i bough tthis so icould tear stuff up i only asked cause some others said i could i wouldnt be fabbing it TOR would im just gonna go with blocks in the rear

·
Everyday is Tuesday.
46,291 Posts
PHSJeeper said:
your right i am a newbie im 16 i used to drive an import but i bough tthis so icould tear stuff up i only asked cause some others said i could i wouldnt be fabbing it TOR would im just gonna go with blocks in the rear
if you have to ask here for TOR, they shouldn't be getting your money.

·
Banned
1,173 Posts
the front coil springs will fit bu they wont give you 4 inches of lift, more around 2.5-3 inches

and i have no idea about the rear leafs but i dont think they will, BUT you can take the springs apart and cut off the main leaf and build your own lift pack, buy some 60$ shackles and bam youve got yerself a lift

·
Registered
72 Posts
The rear springs wont fit unless you drill a hole for the centering pin, a XJ is offset! I guess you dont own a tape measure :flipoff2: The bushings are bigger on the rear springs in the front also. Iam guessing the rear springs were on a YJ . and the coils were on a TJ. your going to have some crazy ride height man! :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts