Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got one i'm gonna bone out. the front axle, tires and rims and rear spring are all spoken for, but the rest is up for grabs.

cruiserbrett has dibs on the title
some of the fllorboard are spoken for as well

i'll post some pics tomorrow. better get back to me fast cause i'm choppin this thing up on sunday!:grinpimp:

did i mention that i don't like 55s?!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
54,554 Posts
hows the muffler bearings??? blinker fluid??? and the thingy that connects to the watchamacallit that moves the dohickey:flipoff2: if you need some help georg just holler:D

·
Desert Rat
3,839 Posts
steering box, driver's door regulator, dome light [for Gene],front floormat. Thanks. See you at the Hammers!

·
Registered
272 Posts
2nd in line on floor mats.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
does it have the funky ass boxy looking reverse lights? i need a left lens at least, but will gladly take both. also need lower front right door hinge assy if the stay pin is in good shape. how about a column mounted ign switch with key?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
steering column ?
in 72, is the steering box and column one piece?

future MT box upgrade would work great w/one of those 55 rag-joint cloumns...
thanks

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
65SWB45 said:
steering box, driver's door regulator, dome light [for Gene],front floormat. Thanks. See you at the Hammers!

i want these parts to go to happy homes, not to be resold. lemme know what you need and for whom. i doubt gene would want this dome light.....

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I could use some wide-cut rear wheelarches and the front side vent if those are the open style. I think I might need the drivers side vent linkage as well and the drivers door handle if its the same style as mine.
EDIT : I may need the upper dash foamy part if it's the same as a '79... anybody knows ?

Early planning for a project that will take me forever to complete, as usual :grinpimp:

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FJSRULE said:
does it have the funky ass boxy looking reverse lights? i need a left lens at least, but will gladly take both. also need lower front right door hinge assy if the stay pin is in good shape. how about a column mounted ign switch with key?

it's got 2 small independant reverse lights. they're intact and i can pull em off for you.
i think i'm gonna try to sell the doors as a set, but i'll keep you in mind on the hinge.
the ignition switch is in the dash, but i do have the key for it.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mr_manny said:
steering column ?
in 72, is the steering box and column one piece?

future MT box upgrade would work great w/one of those 55 rag-joint cloumns...
thanks

column is yours bro. you owe me a case of sierra nevada pale ale! you can keep your dam ice cream!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FJSRULE said:

back up lights:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stupid frnch jackasS said:
I could use some wide-cut rear wheelarches and the front side vent if those are the open style. I think I might need the drivers side vent linkage as well and the drivers door handle if its the same style as mine.
EDIT : I may need the upper dash foamy part if it's the same as a '79... anybody knows ?

Early planning for a project that will take me forever to complete, as usual :grinpimp:

here are some pics for ya. the wheel arches are in decent shape, the front vents are there, not sure about the vent linkage but i'll check, door handles go with the doors, the dash pad is cracked some, not sure if they interchange between certain years.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
orangefj45 said:
not exactly.....
Come on don't be a pussy it's just steel :flipoff2:

here are some pics for ya. the wheel arches are in decent shape, the front vents are there, not sure about the vent linkage but i'll check, door handles go with the doors, the dash pad is cracked some, not sure if they interchange between certain years.
Thanks ! That dash pad is not much better than mine, and I understand the complete doors thing ;)
I'll PM you about the wheelarches cut ;)

bye,

1 - 20 of 68 Posts