Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2,964 Posts
I absolutly love my Gen7... Highly recommend it along with the dual sync distributor so you can run in sequential mode...

Its a jam up system, fully and quickly customizable, so much better then the old boxes..

Let me know if you need any specifics.

Mark

· Premium Member
2,964 Posts
I had the barometric sensor go out in my box, sent a note to tech support, Noah emailed me back within hours, I shipped my box to him, he sent me a loaner so I could make a trip came back in 100% working order.

The Gen 7 is very advanced, there are settings in there you cannot imagine.. I hooked mine up, typed in the engine specs it produced a base volumetric efficency chart and I started her up.. 15 min max. Been tweaking fuel and spark a bit to get it right where a want it...

I have nothing but good to say about the box, best investement I could have made IMO especally running a 415 cubic inch small block at 10:1+ compression and a big roller cam (277/284 .535/.551) The stock ECM just could not be programed to run right with this setup.. the Gen 7 was a piece of cake!

From what I hear the FAST box is a copy of the older calmap box put together by a group of ex Accel engineers..

HTH

· Premium Member
2,964 Posts
I got mine from Force Fuel Injection and no Jegs and summit do not carry the complete line.. its better to go thru a authorized dealer!

HTH

P.S. 12:1 with pump gas and fuel injection is sorta out of the park.. gonna be hard to make that work! Remember EFI uses a o2 sensor, and 02 sensors hate leaded racing fuel!

· Premium Member
2,964 Posts
Wow.. that 116 unleaded is HIGH Dollar.... didn't want to carry a drum around with me to the trips so I kept mine in the 10:1 range but as long as your aware of the problem go for it..

The dual sync distributor has a Crank and CAM sensor built in, you have to use a spark box with it I have a MSD 6ALN. its just a matter of phasing the distributor and you good to go, took about 20 min to phase mine and I was good to go!

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.