Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,845 Posts
I am currently running the old Cal Map MultiPoint on my SBC. Now that I'm building a new motor. I wanted a better injection system. I went to my local injection guy Chuck. And he didn't have a whole lot good to say about the Gen VII. Lots of returns and the factory is hard to get a hold of. He steered me towards FAST . He said it is much more user freindly programing. I even tryed to get the same single plane intake, I'm currently using from Accel. We could not even get that from them. He said lately they are real hard to get ahold of and get answers from. I had to have a Brodix HV-1003 modified for fuel injectors.

I have not gotten it up and running yet . Just passing on what he said.

Chucks Speed& RV

Blake

· Premium Member
2,845 Posts
Tpi don't get butt hurt :flipoff2: I don't own stock in either company so I don't really care. Just passing along the info from a guy that knows alot more about injection, then I'll ever know. I'm in the middle of building a motor close to yours. A 436 SBC Motown block with T1X Brodix heads, Jessel rockers and HV-1003 Manifold, solid roller cam, I can't wait. I own both FAST and Accel. I'll let you know the skinny after I have some time in with the FAST system.

Toploader.
Back to your original question. Buy with confidence!
If the new Gen VII is better then the original CALMAP then you'll love it. The CALMAP is still a great system. Check on E-bay. Lots of systems with software for sale. Even some Gen VII from time to time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.