Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
114 Posts
So I've tried calling the number on Offroad North American and it doesn't go to the park (some recycling company); I'm planning on making the trip up this weekend and wanted to make sure I'd be able to get in. It's a long drive from Toronto to arrive and find a closed park!

How does it work up there? I read everything on the (outdated) website and it looks like you pay $20 per rig and go.

Hopefully they're not tight on the winch rule; I have one, but my brother's Rubicon doesn't. I don't see why they wouldn't let us in as long as one of us has one..

Does anyone have a contact number to call? They don't seem to reply to the email on their website..

· Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for the responses everyone.

Ended up heading down to Rausch Creek to wheel Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Love it there.

When I called the number on Offroad North America I did get the voicemail of the recycling company; it all makes sense now!

I'm still planning on heading up there, might be in the fall now, I'll definitely hit you up samurai.guy when the time comes. It'd be cool to get a group together and check the place out with people who know it!

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.