Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Seeing as there will be no where any of us can distinguish as a meeting place due to the fact that some have not been there before and you cant really say meet by that brown rock by that other brown rock, why dont we look for the BFGoodrich truck and meet there at noon? That should be parked right there by the front courses and easy for all of us to find????
FeCamel said:
So are we on for Sunday? You guys realize that this is a very short trail right? I figured most of you would want something short before the drive home. If you guys want to spend more time on the trail and want to hit more challenging terrain, that could be arranged as well.

Where is everyone going to be at the comp on Saturday? Is there going to be a meeting place to discuss the Sunday run?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
FAWK!!! :mad: The fawking weather is not looking good again for this weekend! Snow over the pass. I am fawking pissed!!! :mad: :mad:

I will be there if the weather holds up but trailering over the pass is not happening for me! FAWK!!!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Re: to all

I may still be coming out with just the kids and the D/D to at least watch the event. I will leave it up to the Friday night weather report to decide if I will bring the rig or not.

bdacus said:
the weather report is a little better now for reno. calling just for clouds. it's just a matter if you get over the pass. anyway i'm still up for it.

talked to Shane (rudezuk) out at summit today durring the Tech Inspection. he is unsure if he can make it for some reason (don't remember)

if there are any questions whether to "just" come out and check the event out i would HIGHLY recommend it. EVERYONE is there with all the NEW BAD ASS stuff. rigs like you wouldn't believe. this sport is WAY HIGH TECH THIS YEAR. big names and big sponsors. there are so many rigs i don't know how they are going to let them all run. many of these rigs are "first time out" ones. not a scratch on them. Spidertrax has a bithin' new rear/mid engine buggy. only 2120 pounds. they actually have to add 80lbs to meet the minimum 2200lb mark. a few others i can remember are:

Avalanche
Shaffer
Badlands
Waker Evans (the new independent)
Currie
and on, and on.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts