Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

Someone offered me a set of 6 mccreary superlug tires 9.00x16, the profile looks like the BFGoodrich Mt, but I've never heard of mccreary, anyone has???? I'm curious how they will perform, offroad/onroad........

Hope one off you can help me out!

Greetings Bowy:confused:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've already done this, but it doesn't really give a lot of info..... or I haven't found it yet on the net, only that it is a good offroad tire...

Anyone?????:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
McCreary makes alot of aviation tires, I sell em here at work! Call Specialty tire at 1-800-622-7327, and ask for the automotive side, they are a McCreary dealer that I buy from. ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe someone can do that for me, I am from Holland, and I think it will be a very expensive call........ maybe someone can put the information here....>?

bowy

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
ok Bowy

i made the call.
specialty tire bought mccreary 12 years ago
the tire was being built by mccreary in a plant in baltimore maryland.
specialty tire kept the mold and has coninued to make this tire. it is primarily sold to the US military. it is made with a white wall but is a black wall for the military.
it is a bias ply, tubeless, 8 ply tire.
the guy is sending me the page out of their catalog for th superlug. send me your e-mail and i will send it to you
mine is [email protected]

Mike

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
billyji said:
ok Bowy

i made the call.
specialty tire bought mccreary 12 years ago
the tire was being built by mccreary in a plant in baltimore maryland.
specialty tire kept the mold and has coninued to make this tire. it is primarily sold to the US military. it is made with a white wall but is a black wall for the military.
it is a bias ply, tubeless, 8 ply tire.
the guy is sending me the page out of their catalog for th superlug. send me your e-mail and i will send it to you
mine is [email protected]

Mike
Now THAT is what I love about this site!!

Good job Mike...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts