Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Tearing the rear end apart.

Anyone have the SST or similar tool that i can borrow ASAP?

I want to use the correct tool so i can torque it properly.

Also, anyone else have a 93 FSM that only covers the semi float rear end and doesnt cover the Full Floaters? WTF??

Please hit me up with a PM if ya got the tool, i will pay for shipping and such, the sooner the better!

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
i have a 95 and a 97 factory service manaul. they both show the full float rear axle. i can ship either one down to you bro. don't have the tool though.....

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yep, I knew that about the 93 manual. The 94 manuals were the first US manual with the fullfloat elocker instructions.

I have the tool. Shipping it would be a PITA but it is doable. Let me know if you need me to do that.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, I knew that about the 93 manual. The 94 manuals were the first US manual with the fullfloat elocker instructions.

I have the tool. Shipping it would be a PITA but it is doable. Let me know if you need me to do that.
Thanks Man, but i just bit the bullet and bought one, figure its a good thing to have!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont you think that might be something you will need to have in Baja?

Buy one bitch.
I bought one bitch! It wont be here by the weekend! I am tearing into the rear end this weekend and wanted to try to finish it up!

:flipoff2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts