Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like one to paint for the 6.0 project. I need some blinkers in the front and this would be a real clean way to do it.

Let me know if you have one. Steel only, I have the bezel, mesh and TOYOTA from mine to swap over. I will get new blinkers from CCOT.

·
Registered
941 Posts
why are you going to put the "TOYOTA" emblem on your rig? I think you have reached the point where you could put another make/model designation on it...not sure what though. Maybe NolenBuilt? :D

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tankota said:
why are you going to put the "TOYOTA" emblem on your rig? I think you have reached the point where you could put another make/model designation on it...not sure what though. Maybe NolenBuilt? :D
I can pretend, right?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I think I can get ya one also ....I will look this weekend

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Why not just add them to yours like we did on Rascal's?????

I have one, Kowboy said he was gonna use it on his and loose the gay square bezel........
Butch

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Nolen,

Are you going to sell your old one? I just bought a project that has no grill. I'm not picky, semi straight and not rusty would be good.

I also need a 78 or so windshield frame. I know better than to ask you though.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine is torn at the sides where it is attached to the brackets that hold it. The bottom has been completly cut out to the upper ovals.

It needs to be trashed or interated into the tube work completely like Mustard Dog did on his X Chassis.

·
Registered
154 Posts
He ain't clamping any cage down. Not in my shop.....He needs to go back to the A/C and stay out of the heat...

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Drunk Monkey said:
He ain't clamping any cage down. Not in my shop.....He needs to go back to the A/C and stay out of the heat...
Shot down by the boss. First Texican and now the Drunk Monkey.

Everyone's Bitch......

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
wngrog said:
Shot down by the boss. First Texican and now the Drunk Monkey.

Everyone's Bitch......
Time to revive one of my favorite chops....... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
texican said:
Time to revive one of my favorite chops....... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Need to put a helmet on his head so it don't get hurt during a roll.... :grinpimp:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts