Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody ever dealt with engnbldr.com. What is his service and quality like? I would like to buy some parts but would like to peolples opinons who have experience with him

Hey Brandon <IMG SRC="smilies/pissed.gif" border="0">
<IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0"> Web Bi#ch!

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: DRM ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
I had a similar post to. Aparently the cam isn't all that hot. I got a set of rocker arms from him. Really nice guy and has shitloads of stuff on ebay for sale. I'll keep looking at this if more reply. Good luck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Bones,

It was your topic that sent me to his web site, I have talked to him on the t4x4pickup.com website and he seems to know his stuff. He seems to have really good prices. I would also like to install a cam in my 86 22re, I had emailed engnbldr and the specs he reccomended were Lift should not
exceed .440, duration @ .050 lobe lift should not exceed 220. Kinda greek to me anyone shed some light on this for me. My head also has been shaved 30 thou (damn head gasket problems)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,607 Posts
watch it or you will feel the wrath of the web bitch <IMG SRC="smilies/devil.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/devil.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/devil.gif" border="0">

FYI the only people that can modify delete whatever are the people listed as moderators.. and Me and Lance..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
Originally posted by FlyinF4:
<STRONG>Hey Bones,

It was your topic that sent me to his web site, I have talked to him on the t4x4pickup.com website and he seems to know his stuff. He seems to have really good prices. I would also like to install a cam in my 86 22re, I had emailed engnbldr and the specs he reccomended were Lift should not
exceed .440, duration @ .050 lobe lift should not exceed 220. Kinda greek to me anyone shed some light on this for me. My head also has been shaved 30 thou (damn head gasket problems)</STRONG>
Cool, I thought a few folks here ran his stuff, but aprrarently not? I was hopeing to get some more info, good or bad.

Don't know what happened to your other post, but just let it go. Moderators get pissed when you mean-mouth em' <IMG SRC="smilies/wink.gif" border="0">
 

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
Joined
·
62,007 Posts
I deleted the thread because it is <IMG SRC="smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0"> for you to post a topic when there is another one on the VERY SAME THING that is still current on the top of the page.

It is <IMG SRC="smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0"> not to just post there, and consolidate the informaiton in to ONE topic where everyone will see it, instead of splitting it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hate to get off the topic but what about engnbldr and his parts and quality and service?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
Originally posted by DRM:
<STRONG>I deleted the thread because it is <IMG SRC="smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0"> for you to post a topic when there is another one on the VERY SAME THING that is still current on the top of the page.

It is <IMG SRC="smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0"> not to just post there, and consolidate the informaiton in to ONE topic where everyone will see it, instead of splitting it up.</STRONG>
So that's why this one is getting more attention than mine <IMG SRC="smilies/clown.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/smokin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
Joined
·
62,007 Posts
Originally posted by Bones:
<STRONG>So that's why this one is getting more attention than mine <IMG SRC="smilies/clown.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/smokin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
I can delete yours if that is how you feel <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
Originally posted by DRM:
<STRONG>I can delete yours if that is how you feel <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
I just did <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

Now let's stop bitchin' and someone with some info about his parts let us know!

Oh, and FlyinF4 might wanna change the subject to include Endnbldr in it so it might get some viewing and less <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0">
 

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
Joined
·
62,007 Posts
Originally posted by Bones:
<STRONG>Oh, and FlyinF4 might wanna change the subject to include Endnbldr in it so it might get some viewing and less <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
I just did <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> See what I nice guy I am? <IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Bud <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,996 Posts
Originally posted by steveh:
<STRONG>Mellow out there Newbie, no ones out to get ...</STRONG>
<font color="red"><font size="5">I AM!</font>
MUHAHAHHA
</font>

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: MasterYota ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
Originally posted by MasterYota:
<STRONG>
Originally posted by steveh:
[qb]Mellow out there Newbie, no ones out to get ...</STRONG>
<font color="red"><font size="5">I AM!</font>
MUHAHAHHA
</font>

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: MasterYota ][/QB]
Man you have too much time on your hands dude.

So again....has anyone ever used his cam, etc. likes, dislikes? Come Awn!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Ted , has very good prices and quality parts . Service is great and so are the prices . Check out ebay , he usually has many parts on there or go to his website at engnbldr.com I think
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
575 Posts
Dont know about his cams, but i bought a couple things off ebay from Ted (one of them being a timing chain kit).
I asked him about his timing chain kits, and he sent me a detailed email about where most of the parts are made and why they're a good kit he has & stuff.....I think I still have it if anyone is interested in reading it....

Nice guy, seems knowledgeable, was quick to ship, and good quick communication.....

???
HTH <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

[ 10-16-2001: Message edited by: Cracker ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,646 Posts
Originally posted by toy4run:
<STRONG>Ted , has very good prices and quality parts . Service is great and so are the prices . Check out ebay , he usually has many parts on there or go to his website at engnbldr.com I think</STRONG>
That's where I got the rockers. I plan on looking into a cam as well. The prices seem to be real reasonable too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
i got one of his cams second hand, and its awesome. he has helped me with LOADS of problems with vehicles i have, even tho technically, i have never bought anything from him. he is very knowledgable and replies to e-mails within minutes. prices are great, and he's not out to get rich, just make quality parts that work.....drop him a line and talk to him, hes a great guy to chat with. <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bring it on MasterYota!!!http://mysmihttp://mysmilies.com/?action=random&cat=violentlies.com/?action=random&cat=evilhttp://mysmilies.com/?action=random&cat=violent
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top