Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about trying to get a loan for a water jet or laser cutter.I am not sure of the pricing between the two of them.I am thinking the laser jet is cheaper.Basicly I am sure there are some people here that use them at work or have there own.I am looking for better brands and the difference in the two other than water and laser.Also I will haft to run off of 220 because of my location and figure if I can get something that will cut 1" that would be perfect unless that makes the price jump in the two.I know plasma cutters have a huge jump when you go from cutting half inch to one inch.Thanks for any info and leads of the best place to get one at.I am off to start the researching on them now.Here I come Google... :D

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Well Laser is alot more expensive then water jet. A new 2x4 FLOW water jet runs $115,000. 5 yr 10% down or do a lease.

·
Registered
863 Posts
The laser at work is big one, it can do up to 1.25" I believe. I do know that it takes a LOT of gas (different kinds depending on material) and LOTS of electricity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts