Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Well I hate to say it, but my buddy runs 1 of these for his lowered air bagged chevy truck. 1 compressor, 2 7 gallon tanks and four firestone "quick bags" and it works. He ran it with out the tanks and it worked so so, but with the tanks it works much better.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I understand the reason to have an electric compressor, but why not find a used york for a tenth the price? I plan on doing my entire OBA set up for less than half what that compressor costs.

·
Registered
7,950 Posts
I have been using the Extreme Air Compressor for about a year and a half now.................................Dont skimp, by the extreme air!!

This thing is awesome!! I use it for my arb's, reseating beads, filling up all my tires including other rigs.................100% duty cycle you cant go wrong!

Here it is mounted on my firewall...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
iamjacob said:
I understand the reason to have an electric compressor, but why not find a used york for a tenth the price? I plan on doing my entire OBA set up for less than half what that compressor costs.

I agree with the york idea - but a lot of the time the space needed under the hood just isn't there to fab in a compressor. And if you spend twice as much on an electric unit then you can charge twice as much when people come around buming for air.
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.