Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i had them for sale awhile back but took them off the board.i figured id let u guys know they are now available before i throw them in the classifieds.they are the small knuckle pattern. the passenger arm has been reemed out to except a pitman arm style tierod end. so pretty much u run a left hand and right hand thread double drop tie rod end on the draglink. i also have the tubing for the steering tapped and ready to go.i wana keep them as a package and would like to sell them to someone in cali or someone i know before i ship them. the arms go brand new for $300 and plus tubing. im willing to sell them for $200 they where on a mild rig and arent beet.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they except 1 ton ends from chevy or ford. but for the lower end of the drag link u will need a dodge pitman arm tierod end which the threads are left hand

·
Premium Member
3,587 Posts
i had them for sale awhile back but took them off the board.i figured id let u guys know they are now available before i throw them in the classifieds.they are the large knuckle pattern. the passenger arm has been reemed out to except a pitman arm style tierod end. so pretty much u run a left hand and right hand thread double drop tie rod end on the draglink. i also have the tubing for the steering tapped and ready to go.i wana keep them as a package and would like to sell them to someone in cali or someone i know before i ship them. the arms go brand new for $300 and plus tubing. im willing to sell them for $200 they where on a mild rig and arent beet.

just wondering nolan if those were my old ones that you bought from neil..... if they are, they are small pattern (77fj40)...... wouldn't want you shipping them out and having an unhappy customer :p

glenn

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yes they are:shaking:theve been sitting on the shelf for a year. I some how thought they where the larger pattern. thanks for saving me a mess and bad dispute.:D

·
Premium Member
3,587 Posts
yes they are:shaking:theve been sitting on the shelf for a year. I some how thought they where the larger pattern. thanks for saving me a mess and bad dispute.:D

im here to help:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts