Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1-1-8-S...|66:4|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:200

I searched all over the intard web for "railroad wrench/ratchet" with no results like what is shown. Im looking for a few select sizes of pass-through fixed socket ratchets like this for work, as they work awesome. Ive seen a few that are a combination of two sized sockets on one ratchet that is also a spud bar for iron work, but never caught the mfg. Snap on doesn't have anything like this anymore:confused:

Anyone have a clue on this? Im looking for a supplier in the USA if possible....Price doesnt matter if I can find em'

Thnx.

BG

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I used to have a few iron worker ratches (spud wrench/ratchets) that were similar to that. I think they were either old klein, armstrong, or wright, can't remember

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I used to have a few iron worker ratches (spud wrench/ratchets) that were similar to that. I think they were either old klein, armstrong, or wright, can't remember
could you make something that would do it?

we have a lot of custom made tools at work...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They all make a regular spud/ 1/2 drive ratchet, but not a pass through. (atleast currently) I have a Klien version, but the problem is that the drive of the ratchet is just a roller ball socket retainer and not an industrial pin style retainer. It it absolutley mandatory to have this or a fixed size ratchet unfortunatley.

thnx

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Those wrenches are used in powerline work. I have one that has a 3-in-1 head 3/4, 7/8, 1 1/8. I love it. As far as tech. name, who knows? The guys on my crew call it the BIG click-click. Go ahead and buy the one with the cast handle (not the stamped) as it doubles as a HAMMER!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts