Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know if they are staying open or are closing down Haven't heard anything in a while. Anyone know what up.

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,815 Posts
They're open, group price is $20 a day, single price is $25 a day.
 

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Originally posted by Todd:
<STRONG>They're open, group price is $20 a day, single price is $25 a day.</STRONG>
<font color="yellow">this might make sense to someone who's been there before, but I'm confused, could you clarify for me?? Is it $20 per vehicle in the group, or for the whole group?

also what defines a group - I ask this because last I heard was that anyone belonging to a 4WD club of some sort, would get in cheaper. are they only doing it for clubs and organizations, or just for anyone that shows up with more that "x" amount of people in their "group"...

Thanks,
PSD</font c>

<IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Originally posted by YellowSub1962:
<STRONG><font color="yellow">this might make sense to someone who's been there before, but I'm confused, could you clarify for me?? Is it $20 per vehicle in the group, or for the whole group?

also what defines a group - I ask this because last I heard was that anyone belonging to a 4WD club of some sort, would get in cheaper. are they only doing it for clubs and organizations, or just for anyone that shows up with more that "x" amount of people in their "group"...

Thanks,
PSD</font c>

<IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Labor Day weekend the lady at the gate considered us a group with three rigs. So it was $20 per day for all three of us, $60 total for the weekend. If we had come up individually she would of charged us $25 per day, total $150 for the weekend. It also helped that we go up there so much that she recognized our rigs.

Hope this helps!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,815 Posts
Originally posted by jack4x4:
<STRONG>Labor Day weekend the lady at the gate considered us a group with three rigs. So it was $20 per day for all three of us, $60 total for the weekend. If we had come up individually she would of charged us $25 per day, total $150 for the weekend. It also helped that we go up there so much that she recognized our rigs.

Hope this helps!!</STRONG>
But then again, when Nica and I showed up, it was $20 per vehicle for the one night. I'm not so sure that the gate keepers even know what to charge!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
Originally posted by Todd:
<STRONG>
Originally posted by jack4x4:
[qb]Labor Day weekend the lady at the gate considered us a group with three rigs. So it was $20 per day for all three of us, $60 total for the weekend. If we had come up individually she would of charged us $25 per day, total $150 for the weekend. It also helped that we go up there so much that she recognized our rigs.

Hope this helps!!</STRONG>
But then again, when Nica and I showed up, it was $20 per vehicle for the one night. I'm not so sure that the gate keepers even know what to charge!![/QB]
Got a good point there Todd!!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top