Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the guys on my team has 2 open spots in his RV for the entire week, he is looking to split the fee 4 ways (2 people already in it). If you are interested, shoot me a message and I will get you in touch with him. He will be on the Lakebed saturday afternoon (4th) until the following saturday (11th).

RV has shower and kitchen setup dealio. It has the RV dump/fill option Hammerking setup as well that he is covering, the RV most likely going to be in the staff area.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Will, it looks like our whole crew is going again so I have the RV booked for myself now; I had mentioned earlier I may be looking for a spot. Depending how it goes we may be a bit crowded and could take a space or even two. Won't know until a few days before we leave though.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will, it looks like our whole crew is going again so I have the RV booked for myself now; I had mentioned earlier I may be looking for a spot. Depending how it goes we may be a bit crowded and could take a space or even two. Won't know until a few days before we leave though.
When are you leaving?

if he doesnt fil the spots before then we will keep that in mind, thanks matt

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I'm catching a flight out Friday 2/3 but probably won't be on the lakebed until Sunday Morning.

Our guys that are driving are leaving Wed. 2/1 in the morning.(with your jeep on my trailer!)

·
I brought the beer
11,347 Posts
One of the guys on my team has 2 open spots in his RV for the entire week, he is looking to split the fee 4 ways (2 people already in it). If you are interested, shoot me a message and I will get you in touch with him. He will be on the Lakebed saturday afternoon (4th) until the following saturday (11th).

RV has shower and kitchen setup dealio. It has the RV dump/fill option Hammerking setup as well that he is covering, the RV most likely going to be in the staff area.

I will take the spots Will

1 - 8 of 8 Posts