Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'd get a wildcard spot, but I don't feel like spending the time and money to get my rig ready for the SuperCrawl, so I thought I might see if anyone needs a spotter. I don't mind if you drive a little like a f-tard, as long as the equipment is tight.

PM me or post up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What happened to your rig in st george?Never saw you after i cant remember which obstacle????Frank Wells

·
Premium Member
17,783 Posts
Kelly might need a spotter. Still waiting to see if Jeremy can do it. She does need a spotter for CalROCS Beatty, if anyone is interested! I'll know more by Monday if we need a spotter for her for SC or not.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I shouldn't need a spotter but could supply a ride:

Choice A) Cramped back seat of a PSD leaving Wednesday night sleeping on the shoulder somewhere between Laramie & Rawlins, WY. Beautiful camping....

Choice B) 4th seat in a Jeep leaving Thursday at noon. 2 yacking, giggling, laughing crying, silly, caffine and suger invigorated wives and Mark.

I have no idea when we will get back Sun. night or Monday morning.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Lance said:
Kelly might need a spotter. Still waiting to see if Jeremy can do it. She does need a spotter for CalROCS Beatty, if anyone is interested! I'll know more by Monday if we need a spotter for her for SC or not.
Lance, I may be able to spot for Kelly at Beatty, if Jeremy cant make it.

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
might need a rental...:)

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Don't tell me that Chuck can't come to SuperCrawl!?!?! That would really suck after he's been busting butt all season...
Chuck, we sure hope to see you there!
Dustin and Becca

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
RedBullJeep said:
Don't tell me that Chuck can't come to SuperCrawl!?!?! That would really suck after he's been busting butt all season...
Chuck, we sure hope to see you there!
Dustin and Becca
Chuck's fine, committed to a heart transplant for the buggy on Sat :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This morning I cut a long gash in my thigh with a circular hand saw, so I doubt I'll be in shape to spot for anyone at the SuperCrawl. Amazing how little block came out of a hole that big. There was a lot of blood, but not tons.

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
JeepRecoveryTeam said:
Looks like DSI is out, so I'm available again :D

References available upon request :flipoff2:

d

Sorry Dave... i was looking forward to it too... but i'm just a bit to hurt overall to want to fix the rig. it's for sale, as is!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts