Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be buying my bender this week and wondered if anyone out here needs dies. I will be purchasing three for the 5% discount, but if you need two I can order my three and your two to get the additional 5% off, which would save you 10% on your dies.

Please let me know by Wednesday by e-mail at [email protected].

·
Registered
71 Posts
Have you checked to see if they will ship to different addresses or only to one address for the package deal? If only one address then it wouldn't be any better for the extra die after reshipping.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will check tomorrow first thing and get back to ya.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hobe said:
Have you checked to see if they will ship to different addresses or only to one address for the package deal? If only one address then it wouldn't be any better for the extra die after reshipping.
Good news--I just got confirmation from JD2 that they will ship the dies individually anywhere we want as they are all packaged sepatately!

Also, they are hooking me up with 10% off the notcher also! So, if anyone wants one of them let me know quick.

Sillyfab, I have a quandry for you. What size tube do you recommend for following under the fenders when I flattenize the fronts? I was thinking either 1" or 1 1/4". I hope the 1 1/4" will not be too big because I can use that for the steering links also. Am I creating a monster by buying this thing? I am just buying it because no one around me can do what I want for a cage for a decent price.

Also, how do you guys want to get the $$$ to me for the dies. Paypal is great, but they charge too much. I wonder if I have you guys call JD2 if they will just take your payment over the phone and give you the discount? I'll check...Nope, they said they need the order to all go together to get the discount. Bummer. So, what do you guys think is best?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Paypal is the way that I would go. If you think that the use fee is too much just ask the others buying dies if they'd mind paying a bit more to cover the fee. I'm sure they'd be ok because they're already saving 10%.

Wish I could jump in on this deal also. I just bought the dog an invisable fence so now I have to save up again for a JD2.

Later.

Ken S.

·
Registered
422 Posts
If you decide to do Paypal. I need a 180 degree 1.75"x5.5". Let me know. I will cover the Paypal fee.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paypal is acceptable to me. I will even split the cost of their charge. Let me know your ZIP if you want an accurate shipping charge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts