Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen it lately?

I sold my Jeep in preparation for my divorce. It's been a few years, and I haven't seen it and have no idea what ever happened to it, but curiosity has me looking.

Here is the original thread:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=678524

I ended up selling the Jeep to a guy in Phoenix, Az. He was friends with some "side by side" guys, but I can't remember the name of their company. I heard that he later sold it to someone further East.

I know, I'm of little help, but it's been so long, I just don't remember.

Thanks!

--Phillip

·
Registered
697 Posts
The guy in Phoenix goes by Howyadoin here and he is a rat fuck. :flipoff2: He is the worst of the used car salesmen. :D Wait a few minutes he'll swing by.

He did sell it off to someone else after having a little fun with it. Wasn't there a bbq in the deal?

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
The guy in Phoenix goes by Howyadoin here and he is a rat fuck. :flipoff2: He is the worst of the used car salesmen. :D Wait a few minutes he'll swing by.

He did sell it off to someone else after having a little fun with it. Wasn't there a bbq in the deal?
Sukadik Craig!:flipoff2::laughing::flipoff2: Yep, that was me Phillip...I don't have it anymore.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
I sold it to Bushauler, who I had incidentally bought a moon buggy from about 6 months earlier...kind of strange I know. I can't remember the town, but he's actually not that far from you somewhere in south central Cali. I know he sold it and is currently building a Jimmy's buggy...but that's really all I know. Hopefully all is well with you these days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts