Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Im trying to plan out my gauges an would really like to run Torque on a tablet. The only hiccup I can find is that torque cannot show an oil pressure readout through the OBDII port. Is there a way around this? This will be on a 2004 L59 5.3l. Does anyone have the oil pressure PID? Does everyone run a standalone oil pressure gauge instead?

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
the new Kiwi obd adapter will run aux inputs
dunno how the connect in torque but I was eyeballing it a bit to get egt and fuel and oil pressure monitoring

·
Registered
792 Posts
Looked into the Kiwi setup and it's pretty neat. I like that you can add gauges also. Looks like this is the direction I will be heading. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Im trying to plan out my gauges an would really like to run Torque on a tablet. The only hiccup I can find is that torque cannot show an oil pressure readout through the OBDII port. Is there a way around this? This will be on a 2004 L59 5.3l. Does anyone have the oil pressure PID? Does everyone run a standalone oil pressure gauge instead?
I recently got torque , and I use it for secondary set of gauges as well as to monitor other parameters that I don't have gauges for. This is for 2007 L92, and I am able to monitor oil pressure. I am not but the PID may be under GM specific PID section.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Has anyone been able to connect an aftermarket EFI system to a tablet for gauges? Looking to put EFI on my buggy and would like to use Torque or another app for the engine.

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
I use a tablet and Toque with a OBDlink MX+..its works but sometimes requires rebooting. Biggest problem is seems to make the motor have a instantaneous hard jerk-miss between 2000-2500rpm. So far never has happened with it disconnected.

Not sure if its the app or the MX+

·
Registered
775 Posts
I use a tablet and Toque with a OBDlink MX+..its works but sometimes requires rebooting. Biggest problem is seems to make the motor have a instantaneous hard jerk-miss between 2000-2500rpm. So far never has happened with it disconnected.

Not sure if its the app or the MX+
I am assuming this is with an LS or other factory EFI system?

161 - 169 of 169 Posts