Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Wasnt Fisk a house brand for Kmart or Grand Auto at one time. I seem to recall having some when i was a kid. They lasted about 5000 miles but back then so did a set of Goodyears.

·
Discount!
4,538 Posts
Those tires appear to be the same tires that America's tire Co. sells (has been for many years) Mud Kings, Sport Kings,etc. Made by BF Goodrich. I think "Fisk" just bought the tire line.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dog walker said:
Those tires appear to be the same tires that America's tire Co. sells (has been for many years) Mud Kings, Sport Kings,etc. Made by BF Goodrich. I think "Fisk" just bought the tire line.
Cool. Americas Tire is where I am lookin at them. Anybody use em before? I never had Mud Kings but I know the name :confused: Dude says they are rated as a 50K tire :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,323 Posts
Keith Strong said:

Cool. Americas Tire is where I am lookin at them. Anybody use em before? I never had Mud Kings but I know the name :confused: Dude says they are rated as a 50K tire :rolleyes:
i'd belive the 50k remark, i've got roughly 20k on my trailer and my 2 origional remaining tires look as good as my 2 tire with 5k on them...

i'll venture i get 3 years with as many miles as i tow out of them :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.