Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on out....

Mace has thrown in the towel and I need a trail mate!

We are signed up for some NASTY stuff!

Let's go...it is all paid for by your buddy and mine, Jason Mace :D

Mace,

Sixty, Mace....the springs, brake booster and axle housing are loaded in the back of my truck. Can you find someone to swing by nad get them out of my truck? I am staying at the Coachlight Inn at 301 Motel Blvd....

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Don't let this nice chance to beat up your rig go to waste!!!

Hey, it's free!!

and I want a cruiser to go in my place!

Grog,
John's brother lives in Los Cruces. He is supposed to give you a call so the two of you can hook up.

This will work..

:mad:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Jason M said:

John's brother lives in Los Cruces.

LAS! LAS CRUCES! LAS! CRUCES! ITS NOT THAT HARD!!!!

i'm just pissed cause i'm not going

·
Registered
426 Posts
Nolen

Didn't think you'd be available on-line. I'll still try to call you Wednesday, too late tonight.

My brother lives in Las Cruces, so if I don't make it out there this weekend I can have him meet up with you to get the axle housing, inner axle shafts, and (hopefully) Cory's FJ60 springs.

I'll send you a PM with my brother's cell and home phone numbers.

Thanks for running the parts out for me!

John

P.S. We'll deal with Jason later:)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Mace, what the hell happened?

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Too much crap on the plate right now. And Ann is having some big contractions lately. I don't know what I would do if she had the baby premature and I was not there...

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Jason M said:
Too much crap on the plate right now. And Ann is having some big contractions lately. I don't know what I would do if she had the baby premature and I was not there...
as much as you wanted to go, it's a wise choice to stay home. It's late in the game man, you don't want to miss that. :D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thanks everyone for helping me w/ those springs!!!! I owe all you guys BIG TIME!! as much as I need them though w/ all the crap going on I don't think I'll get time for months to install them. so I'm in no hurry so if they have to be shipped from NM that would be fine.

That sucks your not going Mace, youv'e been talking about this since last winter/spring right? Wise choice though, not sure if I could have excercised such good judgement. Do you have that damn thing running yet? I need a ride in a high powered 2f cruisaers to bring me some cheer.

Turns out my mortgage company canceled my contents insurance (without consent) & way under insured the structure so right now I'm totally screwed & doing everything I can not to sell the cruiser. But you can be assured there will be lawyers involved & I WILL get covered. :mad:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
sixty said:
Thanks everyone for helping me w/ those springs!!!! I owe all you guys BIG TIME!! as much as I need them though w/ all the crap going on I don't think I'll get time for months to install them. so I'm in no hurry so if they have to be shipped from NM that would be fine.

That sucks your not going Mace, youv'e been talking about this since last winter/spring right? Wise choice though, not sure if I could have excercised such good judgement. Do you have that damn thing running yet? I need a ride in a high powered 2f cruisaers to bring me some cheer.

Turns out my mortgage company canceled my contents insurance (without consent) & way under insured the structure so right now I'm totally screwed & doing everything I can not to sell the cruiser. But you can be assured there will be lawyers involved & I WILL get covered. :mad:
Bastards...

Wanna go out drinking friday night?
I am thinking of picking up a case of shiner to drown my sorrows in ;)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Jason M said:

Bastards...

sounds like a plan to me. What are you going to drink??? :D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
sixty said:

sounds like a plan to me. What are you going to drink??? :D
I am on a search for leinies

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Jason M said:
Bastards...

I guess I will go home and drink by myself then....bastards...:flipoff2:

:beer:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
texican said:
You 2 do us all a favor and don't go out drinking, do it from home:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Butch
That was the general idea actually.

You can't get Shiner or leinies here in town on tap. Anywhere..

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
texican said:
You 2 do us all a favor and don't go out drinking, do it from home:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Butch

That was low... I dont have a home :confused: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

right now I consider my cruiser home. fortunatly I'm smart enought not to drink at "home" :D

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
sixty said:

That was low... I dont have a home :confused: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

right now I consider my cruiser home. fortunatly I'm smart enought not to drink at "home" :D

Dam butch, way to kick a guy in the nutz while he is down!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts