Votes: 65 94.2%
  • No this is the same old stuff

Votes: 4 5.8%
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I will post my buildup with plenty of pics if folks want to see 'em but it takes a lot of time to do and I don't want to spend the time if nobodys interested.

Jeff

·
Registered
357 Posts
Blown7 said:
As the title says I will post my buildup with plenty of pics if folks want to see 'em but it takes a lot of time to do and I don't want to spend the time if nobodys interested.

Jeff
Bring it on.

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
That depends what are you gonna do to it?? If you are gonna bolt on a bunch of crap then forget it we don't wanna see it. If you are gonna custom fab some stuff bring it on!!!!:flipoff2: -----------Kyle

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yes...for me not so much the J7 but the motor.I love to see AMC products that eat chebys:flipoff2:

OlyWa

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
dude...buildups themselves are cool...anything...Im'e getting tired of all the thoretical "which is better" type posts but I like reading buildup threads.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
offroadman83 said:
That depends what are you gonna do to it?? If you are gonna bolt on a bunch of crap then forget it we don't wanna see it. If you are gonna custom fab some stuff bring it on!!!!:flipoff2: -----------Kyle
Nope there is nothing that just bolts on on this build, not when you get to this level.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
I gotta ask-what's the direction of the build? I mean what is the intended vehicle being built for? Is it a mud racer, sand dragger?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
piratebuggy said:
I gotta ask-what's the direction of the build? I mean what is the intended vehicle being built for? Is it a mud racer, sand dragger?
Thats the neat thing about this build, a little bit of everything from daily driver to trails, mud, sand drag to quarter mile drag. (Except for extreme rockbashing, I think the rocks win eventually) My goal is it has to leave my driveway, do what I want to do and drive back home. BTW it will have air conditioning.

Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
WOW! Nice!!! Like to see more.....Drew

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hell yeah, I've been drooling over pics of this motor for while now, would love to read the buildup. For this one I'd really pay attention. Bring it on!!

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
With A/C---- I think it will be able to spin the compressor with that motor. Are those nitrous lines?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
piratebuggy said:
With A/C---- I think it will be able to spin the compressor with that motor. Are those nitrous lines?
Yes 16 fuel injectors, 8 Nitrous and 8 nitrous fuel feed lines. 1000 Hp supported fuel injectors, Up to 400 HP shot nitrous. Max 1400 HP. ( Not gonna run that high however)

Jeff

1 - 20 of 235 Posts