Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picking up a new wheeler this week and want to go test it out. Does anyone want to run Big Bear, Cleghorn or Calico anytime from the 18th through the 22nd? :D

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Whatcha getting? Did you finally trade the BMW? Our club is running Big Bear July 19th. We're meeting at IHOP at 8:00 and leaving for the trail at 9:00. Come along if you dare.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Im picking up a 94 XJ, 9in/D44, Locked on 36's on monday in the bay area. I still have my bimmer. My girlfriend is driving my car back to LA with me following and I really want to take her out and the trails while she is in town and test this thing out. Come on people lets wheel! Here is some motivation for you. :D

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back in LA and ready to rock. Im thinkin about going to Big Bear this Friday or Saturday. Anyone????

·
Registered
250 Posts
got a few people doin rattlesnake cyn. sat. then the wife and i will probably do john bull and camp. sun. do dishpan and go home if you want to join us?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
it was a nice day yesterday. You should have fun this weekend. Sorry I wasnt to much help on the trails but hope you get better info then what I gave you

Eric

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Where the hell was this? I need to be made aware of sightings like that :D. Nice work, I hope I can be around for the next one.

Im picking up a 94 XJ, 9in/D44, Locked on 36's on monday in the bay area. I still have my bimmer. My girlfriend is driving my car back to LA with me following and I really want to take her out and the trails while she is in town and test this thing out. Come on people lets wheel! Here is some motivation for you. :D

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heading out to big bear early tommarow morning for a day run to john bull and gold mountain. PM me if you want to join, should be fun.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Had a great time, ran john bull and then took a much needed swim in the lake. Not as much traffic as I thought being that there were about 4 jeep groups out there. I want to go again and run dishpan springs and gold mountain in the next couple weeks. Anyone down?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Had a great time, ran john bull and then took a much needed swim in the lake. Not as much traffic as I thought being that there were about 4 jeep groups out there. I want to go again and run dishpan springs and gold mountain in the next couple weeks. Anyone down?
I might try and make this, you planning a day trip or camping out? Lemme see what my work schedule is like.

Dave

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
looks like you had a good time chris. ill see when the next time i go. I had lots of fun wednesday. so try to go soon

Eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts