Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Yp thats the plan :beer:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
we should be rolling into the box around 11:00pm or so, just look for the disco lights under the rig :flipoff2:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone want to go in to the Con Friday night?

·
Registered
622 Posts
looks like i'll be heading out of the bay area about 5 pm without kids so i should be up for friday night. do you know what pauls schedule is yet?

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hiluxman said:
looks like i'll be heading out of the bay area about 5 pm without kids so i should be up for friday night. do you know what pauls schedule is yet?
No kids here :) Dad needs a weekend off. I haven't heard from Paul?
I was planning on leaving the house around 6-7PM. Drive to Spider around midnight.
Give me a call 408-757-8914 (cell) if you want to hook up.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
my truck is dead, ive got a busted rubicon express joint and cant get parts until next week........ :(

That happen when you showed me how your truck can roll over and play dead? :) If not then how.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
GETTINTHERETOY said:
That happen when you showed me how your truck can roll over and play dead? :) If not then how.
no :flipoff2: :D

i went to put in my new rear axle junk and one of the 'new' joints for the shackles was poop

im gonna just run the old spring/shackle stuff and try to be set for saturday AM or friday night

·
Registered
622 Posts
few pics from this weekend. great weather and minimal caranage: vova's passager door in the box and both vova and i had feul pump gremlins which spontaneously came and resolved by jumping it with power via rock lite then later worked fine after a few starts. oh, and i scatched my hood some how flopping in the box :shaking:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts