Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AOAA's trail map is garbage. I have had a rough time in the past locating harder trails/bigger rocks at AOAA but I've seen pics of good stuff! Anyone want to help point me towards some of their favorite trails? As I find more I'll try to post directions/coordinates to anything fun I find to help others.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm with you on the maps. The Eastern Reserve isn't even linked correctly on their website. I do know that I found some hard stuff on the Eastern Reserve, but it took a while to find it, even with the map. And, I didn't have a spare tire at that point, so didn't even try.

But, from what I've heard, most of the harder stuff is on the Western side, which we didn't see.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any reference points on the map for the Eastern side to help narrow down area's with better obstacles? I have heard the same about the western side having bigger rocks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Will need to look at the map again, but I know we took the main trail almost all the way out east, then made the right towards where they should be on the map. Most of that area is open, and I know that the rocky sections were in the woods.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Here's Johnny!
1,582 Posts
We used Maprika on our last trip there and seemed to do ok. Didnt hit the West side though. Found Boulderdash which 3 of 4 in our group ran. Rain made it a bit slick. Saw Der Stutka but didnt run it. Ran some black trails over that way too but didnt pay attention to the names.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts