Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Tuesday announced her first endorsement of a 2020 congressional primary challenger over a Democratic incumbent, throwing her high-profile support behind Marie Newman’s bid to unseat Rep. Dan Lipinski of Illinois.
Seems she is trying to start remaking the democratic party into the extreme liberal party where there is no room for compromise and no room for moderates.
It will be interesting to see how this shakes out in the rest of the party. Whoever is handling her is doing a wonderful job. She never has to answer hard questions about any of her polices, never goes head to head with more experienced politicians. She's like a little rabbit leaving little pellets of wisdom everywhere she goes.

·
Premium Member
4,127 Posts
Seems she is trying to start remaking the democratic party into the extreme liberal party where there is no room for compromise and no room for moderates.
It will be interesting to see how this shakes out in the rest of the party. Whoever is handling her is doing a wonderful job. She never has to answer hard questions about any of her polices, never goes head to head with more experienced politicians. She's like a little rabbit leaving little pellets of wisdom everywhere she goes.
I have to believe... Even in that district, she is a 1 and done. I think it was a feel good experiment. She has pissed off enough people and exposed herself as such a ding bat, she will probably lose the primary. That would be my guess

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
I have to believe... Even in that district, she is a 1 and done. I think it was a feel good experiment. She has pissed off enough people and exposed herself as such a ding bat, she will probably lose the primary. That would be my guess
I should send her a check, she is solid gold ..................

for the republican party :laughing:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dont know, look how quickly all the D's latched on to her ideas. Most of the dems running for president either endorse her bat shit crazy green new deal or have their own equally crazy schemes.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I sincerely hope she finds great success here. I've spent enough time with Libertarian political activists to believe that this is exactly what prevents them from being taken seriously.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts