·
Registered
207 Posts
I always liked the product they sold.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have to say that I always had a good experience with AOR. When I visited their shop Kevin took me for a ride in his yellow truck while I waited for shackes to be plated. I ordered four custom springs and it did take a while but I still have them on my DD and no sag and no problems. They always returned my phone calls and where always willing to help.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I was on alcans site last night. They bought the AOR designs and are making them under their name now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have to say I'm not sad to see them gone. I tried to order their crosover steering kit in March last year; havent seen a thing. Charged my account rightaway, I waited like a month and then tried calling them to see if it was back ordered or something. No one would pick up the phone or return my calls. By six months i was getting pissed. Tried to take it up with credit card company but they couldn't do anything. For a while i was calling every day and leaving two voice mails, always civil never rude. Aor never called back or responded to emails. A year later, still nothing. Now I know why, they were going bancrupt and didnt have money or parts. Crooks. Anyway, thats $500 down the drain, next time I have play money I'll go with a more reputable company. Their prosucts did appear to be well built though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts