Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colorado Wild, a group watching out for environmental issues on federal lands as well as ranking Ski areas on their environmental practices is looking for a new executive director. Want to ski and 'wheel and get paid for it ($28,000-$30,000), along with an expense account and healthcare, apply before November 1, 2004. Have some fun with these green weenies and send in a resume and apply for the job. Send your resume to Jeff Berman at [email protected]

heh-heh-heh-heh

·
Registered
158 Posts
As fun as it sounds to get paid (well, if you call that pay) to live in Colorado, I don't think I could surround myself with that kind of organization on a daily-basis. My constitution is unwavering in its beliefs, so I don't think I'd make a very good "double-agent" so-to-speak. I mean, how could I face this attitude everyday?

Yes! I want to join Colorado Wild to help stop the timber sales,
off-road vehicle proliferation, ski area expansions
and associated real estate development that threaten
wildlife habitat in the Southern Rocky Mountains.
:rainbow:

LOL! :p

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I think I could do the double agent thing and pretend to be an enviro-waco wheel'n and snowboarding on there dime.. Id have to cut my lifestyle a little to live on that income but it would be worth it..could you snowboard or do you have to cross-country ski? :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts