Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Email Brian from Apten and ask him what other message board he is affiliated with. I understand you want to give the gift certificate for the chip as a gift to your parents.:D I don't remember which model Ford they had though. Is it a Crown Vic? I know there is a good Crown Vic message board out there... Don't recall the name though.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have a 97 expidition or it would go in my my brothers ranger. This is assuming eatehr of them want it. Thats why I need more info so I can see what tehy say. The bigest thing is that they seem to require premium fuel and at the prices today it isnt worth it. And from what I read on your board you can have it tuned for regular but doesnt seem to give a hole lot of performance. Ill email him when I get a chance.

Matt

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Brian has a 3 position chip available now. It requires some soldering on the computers circuit board though. The three position switch optimizes the computer for different octane levels.

You could always sell the gift certificate for a little less than it's face value. I have seen folks do that on this site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts