Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to install the new seals in my ARB tonight cause the damn thing was leaking. Well I get the new seals in and the fawkin thing still leaks. No I didnt cut the new seals, used lots of pre lube before I put them in and used a little grease to insure that they didnt get damaged while reinstalling the carrier.

So this leads me to believe that there is another seal or spot on or inside the carrier that can leak or I am smokin crack?

Jason

·
Registered
349 Posts
NOOOOO STOP!!!! :eek: The problem is between the gas pedal and the steering wheel:flipoff2:

Let someone that knows what they are doing Fawk it up for you:flipoff2: This way when you get pissed you can take it out on someone;)

If those aren't viable options then call ARB. They'll tell ya.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
my guess would be pistion seal also, big ass orange bitch, need new bolts and tabs for the reinstall. Tim at ARB will hook you up...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OOOO That explains it! :flipoff2:

I dont know anybody else that even wants to touch my truck, I think its somethin about wanting to be paid and im a cheap ass. :flipoff2: But how many 17 year olds do you know that can setup ARB's right? :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
pistion seal also, big ass orange bitch
Not anymore. When I replaced mine a few months ago ARB sent me a flatter black ring. Supposed to be cheaper and last longer.

Definetly get new bolts and lock tabs!

·
Registered
164 Posts
P&T Jeeps said:
my guess would be pistion seal also, big ass orange bitch, need new bolts and tabs for the reinstall. Tim at ARB will hook you up...
not convinced you need new bolts everytime, and don't fool with those silly tabs...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts