Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a 1/8 NPT/MALE to 1/4 NPT/Female adapter?

Or a 1/8 NPT & 3/8 ID Barbed
(for line from york to ARB solenoid)

OnBoardAir.com doesn't have them on their accessory page - but shows a pic of them on the Schematics but doesn't sell them (no product #)

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyplace local around here dean? I`m wanting to get this done by the weekend or early next week...

Thanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
My local Ace hardware has that stuff in brass. Should be avalible at a good hardware or farm supply or even Nappa. Mcmaster will have it to you overnite and they don't charge extra for it either. Mcmaster has been really great to deal with.

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet thanks! I`ve checked Lowes and home depot they don't have any 1/8 and VERY few 3/8 stuff...

thnx

·
Premium Member
14,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just ordered from Mcmaster... gonna hit up Ace Hardware and Nappa tomorrow to see if they have it local... atleast they`re on the way either way... gotta get this shit to put everything together one way or another :D

·
Premium Member
3,190 Posts
Check the Ace in Folsom, I bet they would have something to fix you up, one of the guys from the board runs the store I believe.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I believe the threads on the ARB solenoid are British Pipe Thread which does differ from NPT.

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
OSH, should have it, along with a Napa might as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts