Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i DID DO A SEARCH, and found one post. didnt seem to help much...
im looking for a couple, or one, good idea(s) for switch mounting in a '87 60. im hoping someone has found a place convenient enough for my '87. other than fabb'n something up, i cant find a place where i can put em all together. any help/pics would be MUCH appreciated.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
You can see mine on the left side of this picture.

The compressor switch is peeking out from behind the steering wheel, the rr/ff locker switches are side by side.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Jim how do you use your hand throttle with that silly switch mounted there? I also mounted my ARB switches right where Jim has his. Since I just had the rear I ran one switch that turned on the compressor at the same time. A dremel tool is a great tool for making switch plates out of the factory pop outs.

·
Registered
114 Posts
ARB Switches

Sorry no star to post pics. But I put mine in the change slots from the console. I removed all four, trimed a little with the dremmel, installed the compressor switch, & both locker switches. I also added a covered toggle switch that arms the compressor switch so someone could not turn the compressor on without me knowing :flipoff2:

·
Registered
982 Posts
I got ahold of some switch holders that connect together. When 5 or 6 of these hook together they almost fit right into the dash where the stupid cubby hole was. I did have to do some clearancing of the hole but it looks real clean. They are a perfect fit for arb toggles, plus there are other switches that will fit in also. Sorry, I don't have any pics. I've seen other pics with the same setup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts