Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I wanted to get away from the electric switches to operate my ARB Lockers so I started looking around to see what was available. I ended up getting in touch with Daren, AKA Seabass44. He hooked me up, with switches and the mounting plate. Mine was a Demo so you will need to contact him for a price. Very Cool set up. I used parker hose for the air lines and over all a great set up....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Nice, where did you get the switch itself seabass? Are the switches all metal, I've got the sun performance switches now but those look nicer. Where do they purge the air.. from the front?

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
84 Sheepdog said:
Nice, where did you get the switch itself seabass? Are the switches all metal, I've got the sun performance switches now but those look nicer. Where do they purge the air.. from the front?

Loical source, no purge. 1 guy told me they were not needed so I gave it a try. This is the 1st I heard on weather or not they worked, my email is down :rolleyes: again :rolleyes:
Here is a better pic, all brass with plastic toggle, rear swivels where ever you want, I used a stright & a 90* for fitting.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
SeaBass44 said:
Loical source, no purge. 1 guy told me they were not needed so I gave it a try.
If there's no purge how does the air pressure release from the locker so it will unlock??

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
CSP said:
If there's no purge how does the air pressure release from the locker so it will unlock??
What he said. Are these available mail order? I could use two singles, no mounting plate.

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
CSP said:
The switches I have do not have a SEPARATE purge, so they purg through the switch body itself... up through the toggle pivot. This is a small puff of air (actuating an ARB takes VERY little volume) and I have had no problems with it.

It keeps the 'PSSST' inside the cab, which is sorta sneaky. Bad, I guess, if you want to advertise your selectable locker. :D There is also potential for eu de gear oil to waft into the cab, I suppose, but I haven't sniffed it yet.

Randii

1 - 10 of 10 Posts