Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Ok I found someone that will ship a 50 piece minimum order. Anyone care to go in on a group buy?

I can get more details on price once I know a quantity. Right now it’s 250ish a piece plus shipping
I am still interested. Where are you located? Where would you have them shipped to? Are you going to sell them? Feel free to PM for my phone number. There would be a lot of guys here in WA interested.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I’m in the northern tip of Idaho. I’m assuming they would come to a port around Seattle.

I’m not trying to make money off this. I just don’t want to get boned with a lifetime supply of tires lol

Pm sent

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
I’m in the northern tip of Idaho. I’m assuming they would come to a port around Seattle.

I’m not trying to make money off this. I just don’t want to get boned with a lifetime supply of tires lol

Pm sent
If you're going to spear head this, I'd suggest padding the price a little bit. That way if a few guys flake you aren't totally screwed. Best case you end up with a free set of tires for your work.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Are the tires all 38" or any larger available. 40-42?

·
Registered
270 Posts
It looks like those tires come from a different factory. I also have a few emails into them. So far no one from the US division knows how to get them

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Possible. I have not found an import avenue.
Are you referring to the nokians, or the AT405s.
If you find a way to get the tires here, you might be able to set up a escrow account. So people could put money in to make sure you get enough people. And if you didnt then people get their money back.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I can probably make a few sets of them get gobbled up.

·
Registered
270 Posts
My last comment was to the Nokian’s.

I have a connection for the AT405. Just need to find a home 50 pieces.

I did see some where the tread pattern did not line up at the mold seams. I am trying to make sure that’s not the case on all of these.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts