Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an '87 Sammy that i'm turning into a project vehicle. I'm going to be selling the front and rear stock axles. The front has locking hubs. I will be selling the trackbar and drag link with it as well. Also, won't need the gas tank anymore and maybe a few other things.

Just wondering on the worth of this stuff.

Thanks,

James

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Not much. Maybe a $100 or so IF you can find anyone with a use for them.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
sell the shafts for 100 and tell them they ahve to take the candy coating with them. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Along the same lines, how much are axles with 4.62 R/P, lockers, birf rings, diff covers worth?

For a stock axle, I kinda agree with Flexy, sell the axle shafts and let the rest go with it. Someone might want the gas tank, not sure what to ask for it though....maybe $30-$40??

·
Registered
705 Posts
I sold my front shafts for $100 and the rear shafts for $80..........Of course they were still in the axle housings with brakes, rear locker, SPOA pads, shock mounts, diff guard,ect... but what the hell easy come easy go. Take everything to the for sale section and see who bites.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zuk88 said:
I sold my front shafts for $100 and the rear shafts for $80..........Of course they were still in the axle housings with brakes, rear locker, SPOA pads, shock mounts, diff guard,ect... but what the hell easy come easy go. Take everything to the for sale section and see who bites.
So you sold the front axle for $100 total and the rear axle for $80 total? Or 100 for each side and 80 for each size?

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
E-bay them.
Generally shafts are $40 to $50.
Chunks are about the same, but usually have to be sold locally due to high shipping.

·
Registered
705 Posts
jflongo said:

So you sold the front axle for $100 total and the rear axle for $80 total? Or 100 for each side and 80 for each size?
$100 for the front axle $80 for the rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts