Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
They do have a good for sale section, and the guys in my hometown forum aren't bad. But that post is quite humorous. I took my girlfriend shooting last week and shes never been shooting before. Started on the .22 10 rounds, then to my AR for 5 after that she was up on the 12 gauge... but i guess that would be too much for some people, haha

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
holy shit...I told my GF that my AR "kicked just a little"... she shot it and turned around with a disapointed look on her face and said "It does not kick at all...I was hoping to shoot something with some kick..."

what a fucking pussy :shaking:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
dude thats funnay:laughing:
I added

dude are you really bitchin about the recoil of an ar? I have a full spine fusion from my pelvis to the base of my skull and can shoot it all day long and have no issues. Seriously grow some balls then come back

·
Registered
538 Posts
Determination + desire for self fellatio =
:laughing::laughing::laughing::flipoff2: I had to look up fellatio:flipoff2:

Just a real rare spine abnormality from birth. It started out not too bad but progressively got worse. I got my first fusion when I was around 10 just a C-spine but have since had to get full spinal.

back to your normally scheduled program of how this dude is a puss:laughing:

edit: fixed pics

·
Naughty Nurse
28,554 Posts

Just a real rare spine abnormality from birth. It started out not too bad but progressively got worse. I got my first fusion when I was around 10 just a C-spine but have since had to get full spinal.

I bet you don't fly alot:eek:
The only thing that I have ever had bruise me anywhere near that is a shotgun. And that is only because I am a bony little bitch:laughing:

·
Registered
538 Posts
The only thing that I have ever had bruise me anywhere near that is a shotgun. And that is only because I am a bony little bitch:laughing:
Its all titanium so no worries about metal detectors. A 12 gauge 3" mag will do that if you only wear a tshirt and all but cmon 223:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,199 Posts

Mothfuckle! :eek:

·
Registered
'73 Scout
10,454 Posts
Was out messing with the Sharps .45-70 today (400 yd sight in stuff) and a dad and his 10 yo. son got a chance try it, even the youngun had fun trying my toy. But and adult having issues with a .223 thats a tad incredulous... :D

D.

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
You're a kickass chick. You're a good looking woman that is more of a man than most men. Fucking rock on. :D

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Started shooting a 30-40 Krag at age 8 and never gave it a second thought.
Now a 12 gauge on the other hand can beat the crap out of me.
Went through an LEO training class years back, fired 500 slugs and 500
00 buckshot in 5 days. Two weeks later I went to another class and had to fire the same number of slugs and buckshot, another 1,000 rounds of birdshot, and 500 rounds of 30-06
My shoulder looked like hambuger for a week or so:laughing:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts