Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to shop it weekly, but have been busy lately. Got on today and its all but dead in my local area.

So where does everyone go to buy sell trade on a private party level now?

·
Registered
10,578 Posts
armslist is nothing but ATF honeypots and absolute retards. I avoid it all costs, but my state has a very active buy/sell/trade board. So it might vary in your state.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
armslist is nothing but ATF honeypots and absolute retards. I avoid it all costs, but my state has a very active buy/sell/trade board. So it might vary in your state.
I have used it in the past with good success, but lately it seems as though there is not much activity there.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Backpage was the go to around here then the Feds busted it.

So I see this thread and decide to search to see if backpage had come back.

Nope, however I found backpagegun.com, fricken aswsome! 27 pages of private party sales. Off to find a treasure:)

https://backpagegun.com/all

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Do you have to create a user account to contact a seller now? I still use armslist to browse and now I'm trying to contact a seller and it's prompting me to sign in first.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I’ve had pretty good luck on armslist. I don’t know may other places that advertise gun sales in Iowa.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Do you have to create a user account to contact a seller now? I still use armslist to browse and now I'm trying to contact a seller and it's prompting me to sign in first.
ran into the same thing yesterday, I dont know when it started doing that

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,013 Posts
The sucky part is people who are selling on gun-specific sites generally know what their stuff is worth.

And as someone who likes deals, those aren't the buyers I want to find :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
i've sold a bunch of guns on there in the last 2-3 weeks. there is a bunch of retards on there, sometimes hard to vet people on there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts